Crunchy, sweet, and low carb? Yes, please! These homemade Cinnamon Toast Crunch Crackers made with lavash bread are the perfect snack for satisfying your cravings without sabotaging your diet. Get the easy recipe now!
Make this cinnamon toast crunch vegan crackers and swap out the butter with coconut oil.
- Why you'll love these cinnamon toast crunch crackers?
- Ingredients use to make these crackers
- Steps by step instructions
- How to store the cinnamon toast crunch crackers?
- Other snack recipes you might enjoy
- Recipe tips
- What is lavash bread?
- Recipe variations
- Frequently asked questions
- Cinnamon Toast Crunch Crackers (Low Carb)
If you've ever had cinnamon toast crunch cereal you will love these crackers. A sweet and salty snack made sugar free, low carb, keto and diabetic friendly. I also provide a vegan option.
See this Low Carb Lavash Cracker recipe for a salty snack.
Why you'll love these cinnamon toast crunch crackers?
- If you love a sweet and salty snack, these crackers are for you.
- Make them in under 10 minutes, super easy and quick with only 5 ingredients
- Kids will love them too and they won't even notice they are sugar-free.
- Less than 1g of carb per serving of 4 crackers.
- A healthy option when the snack monster comes knocking.
Ingredients use to make these crackers
We used a low carb lavash bread, slathered it with butter or coconut oil and sprinkle it with a cinnamon sweetener.
- Lavash Bread: a thin and soft type of flatbread that can also be used as a wrap or pizza.
- Sweetener: granular erythritol was used for this recipe but you can use any granular sweetener you prefer.
- Cinnamon: sweet and woody with slight citrusy flavors.
- Butter or Coconut Oil: we used melted butter but if you want a vegan cinnamon toast crunch cracker you can swap and use coconut oil.
- Pinch of salt (optional)
See the recipe card for quantities.
Steps by step instructions
How to make Cinnamon Toast Crunch Crackers?
STEP 1: Preheat your oven to 375°F.
Place the lavash bread onto a large cutting board lined with parchment paper. Brush the lavash bread with the melted butter, ensuring that all nooks and crannies get brushed, including the edges. Brush with coconut oil if you are making the cinnamon toast crunch vegan version.
STEP 2: Whisk the sweetener and cinnamon in a small bowl. Add a pinch of salt if you want it a little salty, this is optional.
STEP 3: Generously sprinkle the lavash bread with the cinnamon sweetener mixture. Don't be afraid to overdo it as the cinnamon and sweetener will lose some flavor during the baking process.
- STEP 4: Using a pizza cutter, cut the lavash bread into squares. Then slide the lavash bread with the parchment paper onto a baking sheet.
- Bake at 375°F for 6-8 minutes or until edges are slightly brown.
- Do be careful here and watch it closely as it can burn easily.
STEP 5: Remove from the oven and allow to cool completely. Crackers will become crunchier as they cool.
Then use your hands to separate any crackers that may have stuck together.
How to store the cinnamon toast crunch crackers?
Store the crackers in an airtight container or in a bag in a cool dry place for up to a week.
Other snack recipes you might enjoy
Top Tip: generously sprinkle the lavash bread with the cinnamon sweetener as it will lose some flavor during the baking process.
Tip: allow the crackers to cool completely, they will become crunchier as they cool.
What is lavash bread?
Lavash bread is a soft flatbread often used to make sandwiches and wraps. Lavash is thinner than flatbread and Joseph's Lavash Bread only contains 6g net carbs per half a sheet.
The options are endless on what you can top on these crackers, here are just a few suggestions and variations.
- Chocolate - add some chopped low carb or unsweetened chocolate over the lavash bread before baking in the oven.
- Caramel - drizzle the crackers with this Low Carb Caramel recipe.
- Vegan - use coconut oil instead of butter to make this cinnamon toast crunch vegan crackers.
See this Pizza Recipe made with lavash bread.
Frequently asked questions
This recipe is made without sugar and can be enjoyed by people with diabetes. Please monitor your blood sugars to see if the crackers affect you personally.
Cinnamon Toast Crunch Crackers (Low Carb)
- 1 lavash bread
- 2 tablespoon melted butter or coconut oil
- 2 tablespoon sweetener or your preferred sweetener of choice
- ½ tablespoon cinnamon
- pinch of salt optional
- Preheat the oven to 375°F
- Place the lavash bread onto a parchment lined large cutting board and brush the bread with the melted butter or coconut oil.1 lavash bread, 2 tablespoon melted butter
- Combine the sweetener and cinnamon in a small bowl and then sprinkle over the lavash bread. Add a pinch of salt if desired.2 tablespoon sweetener, ½ tablespoon cinnamon, pinch of salt
- Cut the lavash bread into squares with a pizza knife and then slide the parchment onto a baking sheet.
- Bake at 375°F for 6-8 minutes or until the edges of the crackers are slightly browned. Remove from stove and allow to cool before consuming.
This recipe card provides the basic details to make this recipe. For more information, questions or variations please review the content above the recipe card.
Updates and Revisions
If conflicting information between the video and recipe card, the recipe card will always have the most up to date information, ingredients and instructions.
All nutritional information is based on third-party calculations and should be considered estimates. Actual nutritional content will vary with brands used, measuring methods, portion sizes and more.
- Cook to a minimum temperature of 165 °F (74 °C)
- Don't leave food sitting out at room temperature for extended periods
- Never leave cooked food unattended
- Use oils with high smoking point to avoid harmful compounds
- Always have good ventilation when using a gas stove
See more food guidelines
What is lavash bread? Where do you get it?
Great question, I provided that info in the post.