This Low Carb Strawberry Daiquiri is a perfect cocktail for girls night or just a weekend drink when your feeling something fruity and delicious. A simple keto strawberry daiquiri made with white rum, frozen strawberries and stevia, topped off with berry sparkling water.
Strawberry Daiquiris are one of my favourite cocktails when I want to have something not too boozy but all the fun. It's a perfect blend of icy, fruity and sweet.
This low carb cocktail recipe was inspired by my other cuban inspired Sugar Free Mojito Cocktail recipe.
Table of Contents:
- 📺 Watch how to make
- 🥘 Ingredients Used
- 👨🏻🍳 Steps to make this cocktail
- 🍴 More low carb friendly beverage recipes
- 📋 Substitutions and Variations
- 👨🏻🍳 Top tips and serving suggestions
- 🥣 Equipment used to make
- ♨️ HOW TO STORE LEFTOVERS
- 💭 Frequently asked questions
- 🍽 Other recipes you may like
- Low Carb Strawberry Daiquiri
📺 Watch how to make
In this video I used a frozen berry blend with can be an alternative way to make this daiquiri recipe.
🥘 Ingredients Used
This low carb frozen cocktail is made with frozen strawberries, white rum, stevia and some berry flavoured sparkling water. Super simple to make and great for a ketogenic diet at only 5g net carbs per serving.
👨🏻🍳 Steps to make this cocktail
How to make the frozen strawberry cocktail.
STEP 1: Add 2 cups of frozen strawberries or mixed berries to a blender with 3 oz of white rum and 10 drops of stevia. Blend for 30 seconds. Serve in a tall tumbler and top with a berry flavoured sparkling water. Garnish with a strawberry and lime wedge.
📋 Substitutions and Variations
There are many ways to make a daiquiri, you can replace the fruit with just about any other fruit you can buy frozen.
- Blueberry - frozen blueberries make a great daiquiri. Change it up and add fresh mint to this cocktail.
- Tequila - use tequila instead of rum for a different alcohol profile like citrus and pepper
- Sweetener - keep it sugar free with your favourite sweetener instead of stevia. You may also want to add a sugar free simple syrup instead.
👨🏻🍳 Top tips and serving suggestions
Use a strong blender with lots of power to mix the frozen berries. If your blend is not strong enough it can ruin your appliance. Try to use a blender that has atleast 900 watts of power.
- Store in the fridge: you can make a big batch of the frozen blend and store it in the freezer until your guest arrive. It won't fully freeze due to the alcohol.
- Serving: serve with skewers of strawberries and blackberrys. How about a caprese or panzanella salad?
🥣 Equipment used to make
I use my 900 Watt Nutri Bullet on a daily basis. Mostly for blending my coffees every morning but I also use it for crushing ice and many cocktails. It is my favourite kitchen appliance that gets the most use and I've had it for 8 years and never had any issues with it.
♨️ HOW TO STORE LEFTOVERS
If you have any leftovers of the blended mix, store it in a freezer bag and simply scoop some out whenever you are in the mood for a cocktail. It can keep in the freezer for up to 2 months.
💭 Frequently asked questions
Since these cocktails are 5g of net carbs, you likely will not be able to have too many without going over your macro limit. If you are looking to have several cocktails you should probably stay away from fruity cocktails and go with something else like a vodka and diet soda or a low carb old fashioned cocktail.
If you enjoyed this recipe I would love if you would share on social or pin on pinterest.
Low Carb Strawberry Daiquiri
- 2 cups frozen strawberries or frozen berries
- 3 oz white rum use more or less according to your preference
- 10 drops liquid stevia
- berry flavoured sparking water add as much to your liking
- strawberry and lime for garnish
- add frozen strawberries, white rum and stevia to a blender and blend for 30 seconds
- Spoon 2 tablespoons of frozen mixture into a glass and top off with berry flavoured sparking water, lime wedge and a fresh strawberry for garnish.
- Cook to a minimum temperature of 165 °F (74 °C)
- Do not use the same utensils on cooked food, that previously touched raw meat
- Wash hands after touching raw meat
- Don't leave food sitting out at room temperature for extended periods
- Never leave cooking food unattended
- Use oils with high smoking point to avoid harmful compounds
- Always have good ventilation when using a gas stove
See more food guidelines