A delicious and super creamy Dairy Free Pumpkin Spice Creamer made with real pumpkin, pumpkin pie spice and coconut cream. Enjoy this pumpkin spice creamer with your coffee or tea. Perfect vegan, keto and diabetic friendly coffee creamer with all the pumpkin spice flavors.
If you love your pumpkin spice lattes or simply enjoy all the pumpkin spice flavors this easy 5 ingredient recipe will be a great addition to your fall repertoire.
This dairy free pumpkin spice creamer was inspired by my Keto Pumpkin Ice Cream recipe.
Simply made with only 5 ingredients, whip this up in no time and impress all your friends.
- Pumpkin Puree: the base of this creamer giving it that earthy pumpkin flavor.
- Coconut Cream: we use a canned coconut cream which is a great way to make this super creamy while keeping it dairy free. You can also use canned coconut milk if you don't want it as creamy.
- Pumpkin Pie Spice: you can make a homemade pumpkin spice by blending spices like cinnamon, ginger, allspice, nutmeg, and cloves. You can blend the spices together to make your own or simply purchase a pumpkin pie spice
- Vanilla Extract: vanilla helps bring out all those delicious pumpkin spice flavors.
- Cinnamon: an optional ingredient but heightens the warmth when adding some cinnamon.
See the recipe card for quantities.
Steps by step instructions
How to make Dairy Free Pumpkin Spice Creamer
STEP 1: add all the ingredients to a blender and mix on high for about 30 seconds.
STEP 2: Once blended use a funnel and pour the pumpkin spice creamer into a bottle with a stopper. If you don't have one you can use a jar with a sealable lid.
STEP 3: Refrigerate for at least one hour before using. Use as you would traditional coffee creamer in your favorite warm beverages. Feel free to sweeten it with your preferred sweetener.
Pro Tip: You can save some time by adding sweetener to the dairy free creamer before blending, this way you do not have to add it when you make your coffee. I used erythritol but you could use your favorite sweetener like monk fruit, allulose, stevia, or even maple syrup if you are not too concerned about the added carbs.
- Storage: store in an enclosed bottle or jar in the fridge for up to 5 days.
This dairy free keto vegan pumpkin spice creamer is delicious on it's own when used in a warm beverage. Here are some other variations and substitutions:
- Milk Substitutes - instead of using a can of full fat coconut milk or cream you can also use almond milk, cashew milk, oat milk, or any other milk alternatives to keep it dairy free.
- Spicy - it's always fun to experiment with the spices, you may want to increase the flavors by adding more nutmeg or allspice. Try adding a dash of cayenne for a little heat.
- Flavors - additional flavors to add to this creamer can be some skinny syrups like pecan or vanilla bean.
Frequently asked questions
This creamer contains 1g of carbs per serving and is made without sugar. Therefore it should be safe for diabetics and people following a low carb, keto or vegan lifestyle. Please monitor your blood sugars to see how it affects you personally.
Pumpkin pie spice is typically made with cinnamon, ginger, nutmeg, allspice and cloves.
Dairy Free Pumpkin Spice Creamer (Low Carb)
- Add all ingredients to a blender and blend for about 30 seconds.400 ml coconut cream, ¼ cup pumpkin puree, ½ teaspoon pumpkin pie spice, ¼ teaspoon cinnamon, 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Use a funnel and pour into a bottle with a stopper or a mason jar with a lid.
- Serve with coffee or tea.
This recipe card provides the basic details to make this recipe. For more information, questions or variations please review the content above the recipe card.
Updates and Revisions
If conflicting information between the video and recipe card, the recipe card will always have the most up to date information, ingredients and instructions.
All nutritional information is based on third-party calculations and should be considered estimates. Actual nutritional content will vary with brands used, measuring methods, portion sizes and more.