Super quick and delicious keto pumpkin smoothie is made with real pumpkin and all the pumpkin spice flavors. Only 6 ingredients, low carb with only 4g net carbs per serving.
When you need something to satiate you as a meal or between meals this keto pumpkin spice smoothie is a perfect treat during pumpkin spice season or all year around.
Why you'll love this low carb pumpkin smoothie recipe?
- Only 4g net carbs so it's likely to fit into your daily macros.
- Super creamy and delicious, even the kids love this smoothie.
- Easy to make in under 5 minutes with only 6 ingredients.
- Great to make ahead and enjoy when you need a quick treat to hold you over until your next meal.
Other low carb smoothie recipes you might enjoy
- Low Carb Blackberry Smoothie
- Low Carb Berry Smoothie
- Sugar Free Electrolyte Smoothie
- Mint Chocolate Chip Protein Smoothie
Ingredients needed for this keto pumpkin smoothie
Only 6 ingredients is all it takes to make this delicious low carb pumpkin smoothie.
- Pumpkin Puree: we use a natural unsweetened tablespoon pumpkin puree for this recipe to really give it that pumpkin flavor.
- Pumpkin Pie Spice: a blend of spices like nutmget, cloves and cinnamon make up pumpkin pie spice flavors.
- Unsweetened Almond Milk: ½ a cup of unsweetened almond milk was used for this recipe but you can choose any of your favorite nut milk.
- Coconut Cream: adding coconut cream to a smoothie keeps it dairy-free while giving it a creamy texture.
- Sweetener: we used stevia drops for this delicious keto pumpkin smoothie as it mixes well but your favorite sweetener will also work.
- Vanilla Extract: to heighten all the pumpkin flavors in this smoothie recipe.
See the recipe card for quantities.
Steps by step instructions
How to make a keto pumpkin smoothie?
STEP 1: To a blender add the coconut cream and nut milk, then add the remaining ingredients.
STEP 2: blend for 30 seconds until smooth and creamy. Pour into your favorite glass, top with a dollop of whipped cream and sprinkle with pumpkin pie spice and enjoy this delicious smoothie.
More pumpkin spice recipes
Recipe tips and variations
Top Tip: it's best to use a liquid sweetener in this recipe like stevia drops or liquid monk fruit as granular sweeteners may not fully dissolve.
Pumpkin Spice: use more or less than the suggested quantity as you may prefer intense or not-so-intense pumpkin pie spice flavors.
- Storage: store in an airtight jar with a lid or airtight container in the fridge for up to 3 days.
This keto pumpkin spice smoothie can be made in a variety of ways, here are just a few ideas while still keeping it low-carb and keto friendly.
- Coffee - add a shot of espresso to make this a pumpkin spice latte smoothie to get that extra caffeine boost.
- Protein Powder - add a scoop of whey protein powder to this recipe to get some extra protein.
- Chia Seeds - add some fiber, antioxidants and heart-healthy omega-3 fatty acids to this smoothie and make it ahead with a tablespoon of chia seeds and store in the fridge for at least 1 hour before consuming.
Frequently asked questions
Most often pumpkin puree is sold in large cans. I listed a variety of recipes that use pumpkin puree up above. This will help the remainder of the puree not go to waste. You can also use it in soups, topping on shepherd's pie instead of potato or other desserts.
If kept in an airtight container after opening the can, it can last for up to 4 days in the fridge.
Keto Pumpkin Smoothie
- Combine all ingredients in a blender.½ cup coconut cream, ½ cup unsweetened almond milk, ¼ cup pumpkin puree, ¼ teaspoon pumpkin pie spice, ¼ teaspoon vanilla extract, 10 drops stevia
- Blend for 30 seconds and then pour into your favorite glass. Top with a dollop of whipped cream and sprinkle with pumpkin pie spice (optional)
This recipe card provides the basic details to make this recipe. For more information, questions or variations please review the content above the recipe card.
Updates and Revisions
If conflicting information between the video and recipe card, the recipe card will always have the most up to date information, ingredients and instructions.
All nutritional information is based on third-party calculations and should be considered estimates. Actual nutritional content will vary with brands used, measuring methods, portion sizes and more.
- Cook to a minimum temperature of 165 °F (74 °C)
- Do not use the same utensils on cooked food, that previously touched raw meat
- Wash hands after touching raw meat
- Don't leave food sitting out at room temperature for extended periods
- Never leave cooked food unattended
- Use oils with high smoking point to avoid harmful compounds
- Always have good ventilation when using a gas stove
See more food guidelines