I truly enjoyed these Cheesy Keto Cheddar Rolls. Since following a low carb and keto lifestyle for over 2 years, I really don’t miss eating bread any longer. I mean, it was nice when I went out for dinner and they would bring a warm basket of bread to the table and would smother it in butter. Those charcuterie plates are always delicious with a crispy french baguette but it wasn’t something I would eat that often. Usually, I would not have bread with my every day meals so I don’t really miss bread all that much.
For me, bread is more of a special meal type of thing and today I enjoy a beautiful Calabrese Pot Roast that screamed for some bread to sop up all the juices. So naturally, I opened my fridge to see what I had and whipped up these delicious Cheesy Keto Cheddar Rolls. It only tooks a few ingredients to make these quick and easy rolls.
Cheesy Keto Cheddar Rolls Recipe
- 1.5 cups Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 1 cup of Almond Flour
- 4 oz Cream Cheese
- 1 egg
- 1 tbsp dried oregano
- Pinch of salt
- Mix cheddar, almond flour and cream cheese in a bowl
- Microwave on high for 1 minute, then mix and microwave for another 30 seconds.
- Add egg, oregano and salt and mix until all combined
- Using a large spoon scoop out a full spoon and drop onto a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Bake at 350-375 for about 15-20 minutes (many ovens are different and therefore you may need to increase temps and cooking times)
- You will know rolls are ready when they start to brown a little bit on the top.
Makes 4 servings at 2.5g Net Carbs per serving
Another meal that would go nice with these rolls are my Sweet Spicy Keto Pork Belly