This Zero Carb Crust Pizza is a truly the best keto low carb pizza I have ever made. A crust literally made with eggs, cheese and seasonings. You can't get any simpler.
Easy to make, this meat lovers thin crust pizza is loaded with pepperoni, sausage, crumbled bacon and all the cheese.
If you are a huge pizza fan like I am, you are always on the lookout for a super delicious pizza that acts like a traditional pizza does. I do love my fathead pizza recipe but this Zero Carb Crust Pizza recipe totally hits all the notes for me.
Only 1g net carb per pizza slice, this includes all the toppings makes this carnivore low carb pizza better than all the others.
A low carb keto crust pizza made with eggs and cheese and then topped with tasty meaty ingredients.
- 3 Cheeses: we use 3 different cheeses in this recipe, mozzarella, marbled cheddar and parmesan.
- Eggs: to hold the ingredients in the crust together while keeping it low carb.
- Meat: we top this pizza with bacon crumbles, cooked ground sausage and lightly pan fried pepperoni.
- Sauce: can you have a pizza without sauce? I can but for this recipe we used a low carb tomato sauce.
- Seasonings: we use oregano, garlic powder and a salt to flavour the crust
Steps by step instructions
How to make Zero Carb Crust Pizza?
Zero Carb Crust
STEP 1: Preheat oven to 350°F. To make the crust, use a large mixing bowl and bring together the 4 ounces of shredded mozzarella, 4 ounces of shredded marbled cheese, eggs and the the garlic powder, dry oregano and salt. Mix together with a rubber spatula until well combined.
Transfer the crust mixture onto a parchment lined 10" pizza tray or baking sheet. Place another piece of parchment on top and use a tumbler or rolling pin to spread out the crust in the pan. (you may want to watch the video to see how I did this). Gently remove the top layer of parchment paper from the pizza crust.
STEP 2: Bake the pizza crust in the oven at 350°F for 15 minutes. During this time pre cook the sausage and pepperoni.
Remove cooked pizza crust from the oven and place a layer of parchment paper on top and gently flip the pizza, then slide back onto the pizza pan. (take a peek at the video to see how I did this).
We want to flip the pizza to allow the top to cook (now the bottom) while we bake it with the toppings.
STEP 3: Place the toppings on the pizza. I started with the pizza sauce, then half of the mozzarella, pepperoni, sausage, bacon crumble and then used the remaining mozzarella and then sprinkled with grated parmesan.
STEP 4: Once you have topped the pizza, bake in the oven at 350°F for 15 minutes and then another 5 minutes on broil if needed. I prefer the toppings crispy so I broiled for a few minutes.
Allow the pizza to slightly cool for a couple of minutes before slicing and removing from pizza pan. As it cools it will firm up and be ready for consumption just like a traditional pizza. Drizzle the top with a little olive oil for some extra wow!
Low carb pizza is a great way to get that pizza craving and you will feel like you are eating a traditional pizza. Here are some tips to make this pizza.
Top Tip: Allow the crust to cool and firm up and you will be able to hold a slice like a traditional pizza.
Tip: if you prefer a crispier crust increase the initial baking time to 20 minutes.
- Serving: enjoy the pizza with a Low Carb Panzanella Salad or a Low Carb Cobb Salad.
- Storage: store leftovers in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 5 days. Reheat in the microwave for 1 minute.
There are so many variations to pizza, here are just a few I have tried.
- Chicken Crust Pizza - for a zero carb chicken crust pizza check out this Chicken Crust Pizza by Keto Connect.
- Keto Bacon Ranch - Yummy Keto Cooking has a delicious Keto Bacon Ranch Pizza recipe that is amazing.
- Air Fryer Pizza - make these mini Air Fryer Keto Pizzas for a delicious take on fathead pizza.
Other main dish recipes you might enjoy
Frequently asked questions
If you just have the slice without toppings, it is zero carbs. However, with all the toppings in this recipe each slice contains 1g net carbs.
Fathead pizza is delicious and is often made with almond flour whereas this pizza recipe is made without any flour. Both types of pizzas are often consumed in a keto, low carb, carnivore or diabetic friendly diet.
Eating this pizza can be incorporated in a keto friendly or low carb diet. However, weight loss is very individual and it also depends on what else you are consuming and your daily activity.
Zero Carb Crust Pizza
Zero Carb Crust
- 4 oz shredded mozzarella cheese
- 4 oz shredded marble cheese
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- ¼ teaspoon dry oregano
- ⅛ teaspoon salt
- 4 tablespoon raos tomato sauce
- 2 oz shredded mozzarella
- 15 slices pepperoni
- ½ cup crumbled bacon
- 1 cup browned ground sausage
- ¼ cup grated parmesan
Zero Carb Crust
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Using a large mixing bowl add the 4 ounces of shredded mozzarella, 4 ounces of shredded marbled cheese, eggs, garlic powder, dry oregano and salt. Mix together with a rubber spatula until well combined.
- Transfer the crust mixture onto a parchment lined 10" pizza tray or baking sheet. Place another piece of parchment on top and use a tumbler or rolling pin to roll out the pizza crust until it is evenly spread out in the pan. Gently remove the top layer of parchment paper from the pizza crust.
- Bake the pizza crust in the oven at 350°F for 15 minutes.
- Once crust is baked, remove cooked pizza crust from the oven and place a layer of parchment paper on top and gently flip the pizza, then slide back onto the pizza pan. See video.
- Top the pizza and bake in the oven at 350°F for 15 minutes and then another 5 minutes on broil if needed to get the toppings crispier.
This recipe card provides the basic details to make this recipe. For more information, questions or variations please review the content above the recipe card.
Updates and Revisions
If conflicting information between the video and recipe card, the recipe card will always have the most up to date information, ingredients and instructions.
All nutritional information is based on third-party calculations and should be considered estimates. Actual nutritional content will vary with brands used, measuring methods, portion sizes and more.
- Cook to a minimum temperature of 165 °F (74 °C)
- Do not use the same utensils on cooked food, that previously touched raw meat
- Wash hands after touching raw meat
- Don't leave food sitting out at room temperature for extended periods
- Never leave cooking food unattended
- Use oils with high smoking point to avoid harmful compounds
- Always have good ventilation when using a gas stove
See more food guidelines
Zero carb and delicious! Love how easy this recipe is too. Thanks for sharing.
Such a great hack! I will try this next time I make pizza.
such an awesome recipe! can't wait to try it next pizza night!
i can't believe there's no carbs! brilliant
Absolutely delicious! I followed the recipe exactly as written and it came out perfectly. So easy to make, simple ingredients, and it didn't take long at all. I will definitely make this again.
Glad you enjoy it. Thanks Yvette.