Craving something sweet and creamy, but don't want the sugar overload? Look no further than our Sugar Free Ninja Creami Moose Tracks Ice Cream recipe!
Who doesn't love the classic combination of peanut butter cups, fudge, and chocolate in a scoop of creamy moose tracks ice cream? While this indulgent treat is undeniably delicious, it's not always the healthiest option. That's why I decided to create my own sugar-free version of this famous moose tracks ice cream flavor!
- Why you'll love this Ninja Creami Moose Tracks Ice Cream
- Ingredients Used
- Steps to make this moose tracks ice cream
- Other ninja creami recipes you might enjoy
- Recipe tips
- What to serve with the ninja creami moose tracks ice cream
- Recipe variations
- Equipment used
- Frequently asked questions
- Ninja Creami Moose Tracks Ice Cream (Sugar Free)
Packed with rich, chocolatey goodness and swirled with peanut butter cups, this guilt-free treat is the perfect way to satisfy your sweet tooth. So grab a spoon and dig in - your taste buds will thank you!
Why you'll love this Ninja Creami Moose Tracks Ice Cream
- Healthier option: One of the biggest reasons people love the sugar-free moose tracks ice cream recipe is that it is a healthier option than traditional ice cream. Made with nut milk and sweetener, it provides a guilt-free indulgence for those who are watching their sugar intake.
- Delicious mix-ins: The combination of sugar free peanut butter cups, and fudge, creates a delectable taste experience that people love. Even without added sugar, the mix-ins make this ice cream recipe irresistible.
- Easy to make: The sugar-free ice cream recipe is easy to make with just a few ingredients, you can whip up a batch of this delicious ice cream in no time.
- Customizable: The recipe is also highly customizable. You can adjust the number of mix-ins, or even swap them out for different flavors. This allows you to make the ice cream recipe your own and tailor it to your personal preferences.
- Suitable for various diets: Another reason people love the sugar-free moose tracks ice cream recipe is that it is suitable for various diets. It is gluten-free and can be made vegan by leaving out the cream cheese. This makes it accessible to a wide range of people with different dietary needs and preferences.
Overall, this sugar-free moose tracks ice cream recipe offers a delicious and healthier alternative to traditional ice cream that people can make at home. The mix-ins, ease of preparation, customizability, and suitability for different diets make it a favorite among many ice cream lovers.
Made with a sugar free ice cream base and then we add the mix-ins to make this a moose tracks ice cream.
- Nut Milk: use your preferred nut milk or milk alternative for this recipe. You can also use traditional milk.
- Protein Powder: we used a vanilla whey protein powder but you can also use a vegan protein powder.
- Sweetener: use your powdered sweetener of choice, we used erythritol for this recipe.
- Cream Cheese: adds creaminess and richness but leave it out if you want to make it vegan ice cream.
- Mini Peanut Butter Cup: we used zero sugar peanut butter cups to keep the carbs to a minimum.
- Moose Tracks Fudge: to replicate a sugar-free version of moose tracks fudge we used melted sugar free chocolate.
- Vanilla Extract
See the recipe card for quantities.
Steps to make this moose tracks ice cream
STEP 1: Using a blender, mix the almond milk, protein powder, vanilla extract, powdered sweetener and cream cheese for about 30 seconds on high. Then pour into the Ninja Creami ice cream pint, place the lid on and freeze for 24 hours.
STEP 2: After 24 hours in the freezer, remove the lid from the pint and place it into the Ninja Creami ice cream maker's outer container, place the blade lid on and lock it into place.
Turn on the machine and use the "Smoothie Bowl" button. Allow it to run its course.
STEP 3: After mixing it in the machine remove the lid and use a butter knife to create a one-inch well down the center of the ice cream.
- STEP 4: Fill it with the melted chocolate chips and then the chopped sugar free peanut butter cups. Place the lid back on, and use the "mix-in" button on the Ninja Creami machine to mix in the ingredients.
STEP 5: Scoop out some ice cream into your favorite bowls and enjoy this delicious sugar free moose tracks ice cream dessert.
Other ninja creami recipes you might enjoy
Freeze the mixture for at least 24 hours: To achieve the perfect texture for your ice cream, it's important to freeze the mixture for at least 24 hours before churning it in the Ninja Creami machine. This will allow the mixture to firm up and become more solid, which will result in a creamier and smoother ice cream.
Add the mix-ins after churning: To ensure that the mix-ins are evenly distributed throughout the ice cream, it's best to add them in after churning in the Ninja Creami machine.
With these recipe tips, you'll be able to make a delicious and healthy sugar-free moose tracks ice cream using your Ninja Creami machine.
What to serve with the ninja creami moose tracks ice cream
Moose Tracks ice cream is a delicious and indulgent treat that can be enjoyed on its own or paired with other sweet treats. Here are some ideas on what to serve with Moose Tracks ice cream:
- Chocolate sauce: A drizzle of warm sugar free chocolate sauce on top of your Moose Tracks ice cream can enhance the chocolate flavor and add a decadent touch.
- Fresh fruit: A few slices of fresh fruit, such as strawberries or blueberries, can add a refreshing and healthy element to your Moose Tracks ice cream dessert.
- Whipped cream: A dollop of whipped cream on top of your Moose Tracks ice cream can add a light and fluffy texture to the dessert.
- Caramel sauce: Drizzling sugar free caramel sauce over your Moose Tracks ice cream can add a sweet and buttery flavor that pairs well with the chocolate and peanut butter.
- Cookies: Serving your Moose Tracks ice cream with a sugar free double chocolate cookie can create a delicious and rich dessert combination.
These are just a few ideas to get you started, but feel free to get creative and experiment with different toppings and pairings to create your perfect ice cream dessert.
Storing your sugar-free Moose Tracks ice cream in the Ninja Creami pint is easy and convenient. Here's how to do it:
- Cover the pint: Once the ice cream is in the pint, you can cover it with the lid that came with the Ninja Creami machine. This will help protect the ice cream from any odors or flavors in the freezer.
- Freeze the ice cream: Place the covered pint in the freezer and let it freeze for at least 4 hours, or until it's completely frozen.
- Serve and store: When you're ready to serve the ice cream, simply remove the pint from the freezer and let it sit at room temperature for a few minutes to soften. Once you've scooped out the desired amount, you can cover the pint and place it back in the freezer for later use.
Following these steps will help ensure that your sugar-free Moose Tracks ice cream stays fresh, creamy, and delicious every time you enjoy it from the Ninja Creami pint.
Here are three recipe variations of this ice cream that are still sugar-free:
- Mint Moose Tracks Ice Cream: To make this flavor, simply add a teaspoon of mint extract to the sugar-free Moose Tracks ice cream base before churning. You can also add in some dark chocolate chips or chopped mint chocolate for an extra boost of flavor.
- Coconut: For a tropical twist, add in some unsweetened shredded coconut to the sugar-free Moose Tracks ice cream base before churning. You can also add in some chopped macadamia nuts for extra texture and flavor.
With these variations, you can keep things interesting and exciting while still keeping it sugar-free. Experiment with different flavor combinations and mix-ins to make your own unique versions of Moose Tracks ice cream.
If you're a fan of ice cream and frozen treats, then the Ninja Creami is a must-have appliance for your kitchen. Not only is it a fun and easy way to make delicious frozen desserts at home, but it also offers a healthier alternative to traditional store-bought options.
With the Ninja Creami, you have complete control over the ingredients, allowing you to make sugar-free and dairy-free treats that cater to your specific dietary needs. Plus, the Creami's compact and sleek design makes it easy to store in your kitchen without taking up too much counter space.
Whether you're looking to create classic flavors like vanilla and chocolate, or want to get more creative with unique combinations the Ninja Creami is the perfect tool for any dessert lover.
I Hacked Diabetes is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for me to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. I can make a small commission on qualifying purchases.
Frequently asked questions
You can make a variety of frozen treats with the Ninja Creami, including ice cream, sorbet, frozen yogurt, and more. The possibilities are endless!
Yes, the Ninja Creami is very easy to use. Simply add your ingredients to the blending cup, attach it to the machine, and let the Creami do the work for you.
Yes, the Ninja Creami is very easy to clean. Simply rinse the blending cup and blades with warm water and soap, or put them in the dishwasher for even easier cleaning.
This recipe contains 2g of carbs per serving and therefore it may be suitable to someone following a keto, low carb diet and since we use sugar free ingredients it may be suitable for people with diabetes. Please monitor your blood sugars to see how it affects you personally.
Ninja Creami Moose Tracks Ice Cream (Sugar Free)
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 2.5 tablespoon low carb vanilla protein powder
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ¼ tablespoon powdered sweetener
- 1 oz cream cheese softened
- 8 pieces zero sugar reese peanut butter cups chopped
- 2 tablespoon sugar free chocolate chips melted
- Mix the almond milk, protein powder, vanilla, sweetener and cream cheese in the blender on high for 30 seconds.1 cup unsweetened almond milk, 2.5 tablespoon low carb vanilla protein powder, 1 teaspoon vanilla extract, ¼ tablespoon powdered sweetener, 1 oz cream cheese
- Pour into the ninja pint and store in the freezer for 24 hours. Afer 24 hours, remove the pint from the freezer, place in the ninja creami outer bowl, place the lid in place and lock it into the machine. Use the "smoothie bowl" button for best results.
- Remove from the machine and create a 1-2 inch well down the center of the ice cream, fill the hole with the chopped peanut butter cups and the melted chocolate and use the "mix-in" button. Once mixed, serve and enjoy.8 pieces zero sugar reese peanut butter cups, 2 tablespoon sugar free chocolate chips
This recipe card provides the basic details to make this recipe. For more information, questions or variations please review the content above the recipe card.
Updates and Revisions
If conflicting information between the video and recipe card, the recipe card will always have the most up to date information, ingredients and instructions.
All nutritional information is based on third-party calculations and should be considered estimates. Actual nutritional content will vary with brands used, measuring methods, portion sizes and more.
- Don't leave food sitting out at room temperature for extended periods
- Never leave cooked food unattended
- Use oils with high smoking point to avoid harmful compounds
- Always have good ventilation when using a gas stove
See more food guidelines
Leave a Reply