Ninja Creami Tiramisu Ice Cream is a delicious sugar-free coffee-flavored ice cream made with mascarpone cheese, espresso powder and vanilla. A quick and easy recipe is made in the Ninja Creami ice cream maker.
If you love tiramisu as much as I do, you will enjoy this sugar free ice cream version made with only 6 ingredients. You might also like this Keto Tiramisu Mousse recipe.
If you love Sugar Free Ninja Creami Recipes, check out my Top 5 Sugar Free Ninja Creami Ice Cream Recipes PDF E-book.
This keto tiramisu ice cream turned out amazing. It has a super creamy texture and I know it's not how traditional gelato is made but I am willing to piss off the purists and call it a keto tiramisu gelato. Come at me bro...lol
Making it in the Ninja Creami is super easy and you can make it in under a minute. The only hard part is waiting for it to freeze before you can spin it.
Ingredients for the ninja creami tiramisu ice cream
Made rich and creamy with mascarpone cheese and sugar-free vanilla pudding and just a few other ingredients.
- Almond Milk: unsweetened almond milk is my choice of milk, however, you can use any nut milk or dairy.
- Vanilla Pudding: use sugar free vanilla jello pudding if you want to avoid the carbs. You can find Sugar Free Jello Pudding on Amazon, or you can also purchase Simply Delish Instant Puddings that are also sugar-free.
- Mascarpone Cheese: slightly sweeter than cream cheese with the same texture and richness.
- Cocoa Powder: we use unsweetened cocoa powder for this recipe.
- Espresso Powder: for that rich coffee flavor we like to use espresso powder. Alternatively, you can use strong brewed coffee or espresso. An ounce of either will be enough for this recipe.
- Rum extract: traditionally Italians use dark rum in tiramisu recipes but since we are not cooking the alcohol out, we prefer to use rum extract.
See the recipe card for quantities.
Steps by step instructions
How to make sugar-free tiramisu ice cream?
STEP 1: Combine all the ingredients in a blender and blend for 30 seconds.
STEP 2: Pour the ice cream mixture into a ninja creami pint. Place the lid on and freeze for 23 hours.
STEP 3: After 24 hours in the freezer remove the pint from the freezer, remove the lid and place it in the ninja creami outer container. Lock the lid on and spin it using the "smoothie" button.
The keto tiramisu gelato should be smooth and creamy and not require additional spins.
However, if yours turned out icy or powdery, create a well down the center of the ice cream and add 1 oz of heavy whipping cream. Spin again using the "mix-in" button.
Scoop and serve.
Other dessert recipes you might enjoy
- Tiramisu Cups
- Low Carb Amaretti Cookies
- Keto Hot Chocolate
- Peanut Butter Chocolate Chips Cookies
- Sugar Free Almond Flour Blondies
Pro Tip: when freezing the ice cream with the lid off for the first 4 hours may result in a more evenly frozen ice cream. This may be something you would like to try if you often have a bump on the top of your ice cream after freezing.
Tip: if your freezer is set too cold the ice cream may turn out crumbly. You run the re-spin program to process the ice cream a little more.
- Set in the freezer: Allow the ice cream to freeze for the full 24 hours before running it through the ninja creami ice cream machine.
- Serving: serve with a warm beverage or these Low Carb Tiramisu Amaretti Cookies.
- Storage: store any leftovers in the pint in the freezer with the lid on. Leave it out at room temperature for about 20 minutes to enjoy the leftover ice cream.
Frequently asked questions
This tiramisu ice cream recipe is made with low-carb ingredients and should be safe for people with diabetes to enjoy. A serving contains 1g of sugar and 5g of net carbs.
In Italian "tiramisu" means pick me up. This is how the popular dessert got its name since it had coffee in it, it was considered a pick-me-up, plus the dessert is super creamy rich, and delicious it will likely pick anyone up.
Ninja Creami Tiramisu Ice Cream (Sugar Free)
- 1.5 cups unsweetened almond milk
- 1 pkg sugar free vanilla instant pudding
- 2 oz mascarpone cheese
- 1 tablespoon cocoa powder
- 1 tablespoon espresso powder
- ¼ teaspoon rum extract
- Add all the ingredients to a blender and blend for 30 seconds.1.5 cups unsweetened almond milk, 1 pkg sugar free vanilla instant pudding, 2 oz mascarpone cheese, 1 tablespoon cocoa powder, 1 tablespoon espresso powder, ¼ teaspoon rum extract
- Pour into a ninja creami pint and freeze for 24 hours.
- After 24 hours run the pint in the ninja creami on the "smoothie" program.
- Scoop and serve.
This recipe card provides the basic details to make this recipe. For more information, questions or variations please review the content above the recipe card.
Updates and Revisions
If conflicting information between the video and recipe card, the recipe card will always have the most up to date information, ingredients and instructions.
All nutritional information is based on third-party calculations and should be considered estimates. Actual nutritional content will vary with brands used, measuring methods, portion sizes and more.
- Do not use the same utensils on cooked food, that previously touched raw meat
- Wash hands after touching raw meat
- Don't leave food sitting out at room temperature for extended periods
- Never leave cooked food unattended
- Use oils with high smoking point to avoid harmful compounds
- Always have good ventilation when using a gas stove
See more food guidelines
This ice cream is so delicious! Loved the coffee flavor and it was so creamy!
Wow. So easy to make and I can’t believe this Tiramisu Ice Cream has no sugar???
Coffee and ice cream have never tasted so great together! This is a wonderful treat, and being sugar free makes it even easier to enjoy. The dash of rum extract adds a warm “spice” to the ice cream. Tasty treat!
love using my creami and this ice cream turned out sooo good! such a wonderful recipe for a nice treat!
This ice cream recipe sounds fantastic! I love Tiramisu and this is the perfect weeknight treat. I can't wait to try making this.