Well, now that we are spending more time working from home, I guess it’s time to make more breakfast recipes. Although you won’t need to spend much time making these quick and easy keto breakfast bites.
These are trying times and cooking breakfast doesn’t have to be when you can make these ahead and enjoy for the whole week. Keto and Diabetic Friendly so why not have these in your morning arsenal of recipes?
Here’s how you make it:
You first dice and sauté half a red pepper, brown a cup of ground chorizo sausage or ground beef and then drop about a tablespoon of each along with some goat cheese and egg into a muffin tin (I used silicone muffin cups). Throw in the oven and bake at 350 for 15 minutes. The end!
For the overachievers or people who cannot stop at just making breakfast bites, you can always make my Keto Quiche Lorraine recipe.
Check Out The Video For How To Make Quick and Easy Keto Breakfast Bites.
Ideally these bites are the perfect go to breakfast when you have a busy schedule either working from home or quick and out the door kind of day.
What You’ll Need
Step by Step Instructions
This recipe is so easy you probably don’t need to see these instructions but for those of you who like the visuals, this is for you.
Each Quick and Easy Keto Breakfast Bite is 2g of carbohydrates per bite. If you want a lower carb count you can omit the red pepper and have yourself a carnivore breakfast bite instead. Either way these bites are keto, low carb and diabetic friendly.
Looking for some baking ideas and don’t know where to shop? In Canada SwitchGrocery offers unique Keto, Low Carb, Paleo and Diabetic Friendly food products.
Quick and Easy Keto Breakfast Bites
- 3 Large Eggs Large
- 1/2 Medium Red Pepper Sautéed
- 1 cup Chorizo Sausage or Ground Beef Crumbled and cooked
- 6 oz Goat Cheese
- 1/8 tsp Salt
- 1/8 tsp Black Pepper
- 1/8 tsp Paprika
- Dice and sauté half of a red onion
- Brown the meet in a medium frying pan, drain from grease if required
- Line up muffin tin with silicone cups or grease muffin tin if not using silicone or parchment
- In each cup add a tablespoon of chorizo
- Next add about an ounce of crumbled goat cheese
- add 1 tbsp of the red pepper
- next add the salt, pepper and paprika to a bowl with the 3 eggs and mix
- pour each muffin cup with the egg mixture, just to about the same level as the red pepper.
- Place each muffin cup onto a baking tray and bake at 350 for 15 minutes or until golden
- Allow to slightly cool for 5 minutes after taking them out of the oven.