Peanut butter and chocolate are my two favourite flavour combinations and cheesecake is my favourite dessert.
So, why not combine all 3 and make this simple yet decadent sexy keto peanut butter chocolate parfait? Yes, I called it sexy and if you want another one of my sexy desserts, check out my sexy keto pudding which is also another sweet taste of glorious heaven.
In a Pinch
All you need is 4 ingredients to make this and it can be made and served in under 10 minutes. I whipped this up one evening when I had unexpected guests visit my home.
They stayed for dinner and of course, we needed to finish the meal off with a decadent dessert. I opened my fridge and found some heavy cream, cuz we all have heavy cream in the fridge right? I also grabbed some cream cheese, peanut butter and some dark chocolate and a pinch of salt.
Sexy Peanut Butter Chocolate Parfait
- ⅓ Cup low carb dark chocolate
- ½ Cup Natural Peanut Butter
- ½ Cup Cream Cheese
- ½ Cup Heavy Whipping Cream
- Pinch of salt
- Stevia optional if using regular dark chocolate
- Using an electric mixer whip the heavy cream until stiff peaks are formed
- Add the cream cheese and peanut butter and whip until smooth
- Add a pinch of salt while whipping
- Place the chocolate in a microwave safe bowl and microwave on high in 10 second increments until chocolate is melted, stir between each 10 second increments. Watch this carefully as chocolate can burn
- Place the whipped mixture in 2 ounce glasses, I used a shot glass and layered it with the melted chocolate.
6.9 Net Carbs
This recipe card provides the basic details to make this recipe. For more information, questions or variations please review the content above the recipe card.
Updates and Revisions
If conflicting information between the video and recipe card, the recipe card will always have the most up to date information, ingredients and instructions.
All nutritional information is based on third-party calculations and should be considered estimates. Actual nutritional content will vary with brands used, measuring methods, portion sizes and more.
Not only is this dessert very easy to make but it is now one of my fav desserts because of the simplicity and minimal ingredients required.
If you love peanut butter and chocolate this will be your go to dessert, especially if you also love cheesecake.
Layering the chocolate and pb mixture gives you the perfect amount of sweet and salty and gives you that peanut butter cup taste with a cheesecake feel 🙂
Pro-tip, I made this a second time using Fatso which is an all natural peanut butter enriched with plant based superfats.
Hella yes! I will not use any other after using Fatso, it made this dessert extra special and I felt good knowing I was using healthy fats like MCT, Coconut and Avocado Oil.
If you are in Canada check out Coco Polo chocolates and Fatso from Switch Grocery.
What can go wrong with chocolate and peanut butter?