Keto Cheesecake Cupcakes with Blueberries
Super easy to make delicious keto cheesecake cupcakes topped with blueberries. This recipe is adapted from allrecipes.com
Servings: 12 cupcakes
- 16 oz cream cheese softened
- 2 large eggs
- ½ cup erythritol
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup frozen blueberries optional for topping
Line 12 cupcake liners onto a baking tray. Mix together the butter and almond flour then spoon 1 teaspoon of the mixture into the cupcake liners.
Using your fingers press down on the mixture to evenly form the crust. Set aside.
Preheat oven to 350°F
Using a stand mixer or hand mixer cream together the cream cheese and erythritol on medium speed until creamy. About 1 minute.
Add the eggs and vanilla extract and beat on medium/high speed for 2 minutes, scraping down the sides of the bowl as needed.
Using an ice cream scoop, spoon the filling evenly into the 12 cupcakes.
Bake at 350°F for 16-18 minutes until set.
Allow to cool and then store covered with plastic wrap in the refrigerator overnight.
(Optional) To make the blueberry topping add 1 cup of frozen blueberries to a saucepan and simmer for about 5 minutes. Allow to cool and then spoon over cupcakes before consuming.
- Cheesecake is better the next day after baking. Therefore, wait until the next day before consuming these delicious keto cheesecake cupcakes.
- If your cream cheese is not softened, use a paddle attachment to mix the cream cheese and then switch to the whisk attachment.
- Nutritional is for the keto cheesecake cupcakes only and does not include the blueberries.
Calories: 186kcal | Carbohydrates: 2g | Protein: 4g | Fat: 18g | Fiber: 0g | Sugar: 1g