Low Carb Korean BBQ Short Ribs
Quick and easy marinade and then simply grilled on the barbecue. Full of flavour and the sweet low carb marinade makes these beef short ribs super tender.
Servings: 4 peop;e
Wash ribs and place in a ziploc bag with the remaining ingredients and make sure ribs are all covered.
Place in fridge for up to 24 hours.
After 24 hours remove from fridge and drain. Grill on the bbq for about 5 minutes on each side at 400 °F
Remove from grill and garnish with a sprinkle of sesame seeds and green onion
Serve on a bed of cauliflower rice or a side coleslaw
3g of carbs per serving.
All nutritional information is based on third-party calculations and should be considered estimates. Actual nutritional content will vary with brands used, measuring methods, portion sizes and more.
- Marinating: ideally 24 hours would be best but if you are in a pinch up to 4 hours will do the trick.
- Serving: serving with a cauliflower rice is my favourite way to serve these low carb ribs. A vinegary side salad like a coleslaw would also go well with these ribs.
- Storage: store the pie covered in plastic wrap in the fridge for up to 4 days
- Berries: make this pie with other berries like blackberries, raspberries or blueberries.
- Crust: make it without the crust for a more low carb friendly dessert
Serving: 0.5lbs | Calories: 629kcal | Carbohydrates: 3g | Protein: 40g | Fat: 50g | Fiber: 0g | Sugar: 1g